For over 40 years we have been innovating, refining and applying our technologies to a wide array of applications. We have grown substantially since then, expanding into new areas, new technologies and are now expanding worldwide.
Beginning life in Stockport in 1946, we were acquired by our current ownership in 1980 and have experienced significant expansion in our knowledge and areas of operation ever since. Acquisitions such as Barford Trailers, Harrison Brothers and Bramber enriched our understanding of the suspension industry and enabled us to begin development of our current high-density rubber suspension unit range - R-flex.
We have always been a company that values, knowledge and believe firmly that as we increase our knowledge we can do even more for our customers - developing better solutions which are more efficient, more specific and to even more extreme specifications than we have ever encountered before.